VBS 2017 Theme: Paul & the Underground Church
- We’re being transported to Ancient Rome this Summer! We are inviting kids of all ages as we travel back in time with the Apostle Paul to experience what life was like in first-century Rome. Students will have the chance to meet Paul and the Underground Church for a special Bible study. In the Marketplace, kids can enjoy a yummy snack and get creative with plenty of Rome-inspired arts and crafts. We have tons of games and Gospel-centered activities for students to enjoy. We even have some lively songs to learn and sing at the start and end of every day! Sign-up your young travelers for VBS this year!
Emergency Contact Information
- I, the undersigned, as the parent or legal guardian of the named student, do hereby give permission for them to participate in any of the activities conducted by Cross Culture Murrieta.
- I also hereby Release, forever discharge and agree to hold harmless Cross Culture Murrieta and the directors thereof from any and all liability, claims or demands for personal injury, sickness or death, as well as property damage and expenses, of any nature whatsoever which may be incurred by the undersigned and above named student that occur during all activities. Furthermore, I hereby assume all risk and personal injury, sickness, death, damage, and expense as a result of participation in these activities. Further, authorization and p mission is granted to furnish any necessary transportation, food, lodging required for these activities. The undersigned further hereby agrees to hold harmless and indemnify Cross Culture Murrieta, its directors, employees or agents, for any liability sustained by said church as the result of the negligent, willful or intentional acts of the above named student, including expenses incurred attendant thereto.
- I attest that the above named student is/are in good physical condition. Should any accident or illness occur during any activity, I will not hold Cross Culture Murrieta or its directors responsible for medical aid rendered and will reimburse them for the medical and other expenses incurred. The above named student may receive necessary first aid. They may receive medical attention by any duly licensed physician, and may be admitted into a hospital in case of emergency.
- I hereby authorize and give full consent, without limitation or reservations, to Cross Culture Murrieta to publish any photographs, videos, or media in which the above named student, parent, grandparent, or guardian appear while participating in any program with Cross Cultur Murrieta. There will be no compensation for use of any media at the time of publication or in the future.
- Statement of Faith click here
- Due to the supplies required for us to put on the best Vacation Bible School program possible, we are asking for a small amount to be paid for registration per student. We have 2 rates, $11 for a single student and $31 per family with 3 students OR more attending the program. Upon submitting the application, the link will appear for payment. We do not want this to deter your student or your family of students from attending VBS so if money is an issue please feel free to contact us and we'll try our best to accommodate your student or students.